HR2 is composed of 100% tungsten carbide grains.
• High abrasion resistance.
• Lifetime extended up to 60% more than hardfacing with chromium carbide.
• Perfectly even wear on the whole length
of the part.
Exclusive with robot process, the deposit of HR2 is done by plasma transferred arc.
• The installation of this HR2 technique has requested a one-year-study to adapt it to wear parts for agriculture.
Technology derived from aeronautics and car industry.
• An innovative R&D Department.
• Agricarb is the unique European manufacturer to offer this protection for agricultural wear parts.
Robotic and industrialised deposition.
• Reliability of products.
• Regularity of the hardfacing.
Low weld dilution in the material.
• Optimum characteristics from the first deposit of HR2.
• Only one coat of harfacing is required.
Low heat impact of the harfaced part.
Fine coat of HR2.
• Slight decrease in the hardness of the material.
• No effect on the heat treatment.
Excellent surface condition.
• Low draft, fuel savings and dig better into the soil.
• Design and Aesthetics.